We will be joining nursery space with Scofield starting this Sunday, March 1st. There are a few things I would like to communicate with you to be ready for Sunday.
All ages will still check in and out with Normandy at the check in desk where you have previously checked in your kids. All children under the age of 2.5 years will be joined with Scofield kids. 2.5 – 4 years will be in our own Normandy class. All children over the age of 5 will join with Scofield’s Sunday school classes.
- 0-6 months // Infants
- 6-18 months // Movers
- 18 months – 2.5 years // Toddlers
- 2.5 years – 3 years // PreK1
- 4 years // PreK2 – Will be moved out of the nursery rooms across the hallway. I will show you these rooms on Sunday
- 5 years & Up // Kindergarten – Will be moved out of the nursery rooms across the hallway. A Scofield volunteer will be leading this class. I will lead you to this room on Sunday
Scofield Kids will be in the nursery before our kids go in. Scofield starts church at 9am, have a transition time at 10:30 (when we go in) and then have Sunday school until 12:15. This allows us to teach, worship and pray for our kids in the same way we have been doing. This is a huge blessing to us!
Parents TO DO:
- Please make sure to label all snack cups, drinks, and bags before Sunday to help all volunteers to keep our items in order.
- Please come early to church this Sunday (around 10:30am) to help make this a smooth transition.
- Please have grace for us as we all learn new names and faces. You will turn in a security card in order to pick up your children. I will give you these on Sunday
We are grateful to Scofield for allowing us the opportunity to move to Sunday mornings and share the nursery space with them.
Don't forget training day is this Saturday! If you are not currently serving with our kids then I am asking you to prayerfully consider it. We NEED you and so do our kids. If you will not be making it to training day please let me know the reason why.
Let me know if you have any questions/concerns!
Kasey Bower - President of Normandy Kids, Inc.